Is your therapy website keeping abreast of recent changes on the Internet? What worked for your therapy and psychology websites 5 years ago or even 1 year ago may not work today.
With the Internet changing so rapidly, it’s essential that you keep up-to-date with design and technology changes so that your website conveys a professional image and allows clients to easily access important information and decide if you’re the right therapist for them.
Your website is a crucial part of your overall marketing strategy and is the hub of all your therapy marketing efforts. If your website isn’t evolving to meet current trends, it’s likely this will not leave a good impression on clients. And today, your biggest competitor is the back button on the browser of your website visitor.
In this video, Juliet discusses these 6 emerging trends in therapy websites:
- Design and layout: Keeping your design and layout abreast of recent design trends
- Mobile optimisation: mobile friendly websites so your website displays well in mobile devices
- Niche: Having a niche website is now one of the most important trends on the Internet
- SEO: Search engine optimisation for your website is rapidly changing and more competitive
- Copywriting: using new writing trends to make sure your therapy website is current
- Content marketing: using content and blogging to attract therapy clients and build your authority
Juliet also speaks about her upcoming client-attracting website and client-attracting copywriting courses available for therapists and counsellors.
Click the video button below to play the video and leave your comments below.