As we move into the last couple of months of the year, it’s a great time to start thinking about blogging topics related to the new year.
People love to start thinking about new trends and forecasts for the coming year as the current year comes to a close.
This can also be used to your advantage with mental health topics.
Here are some 2015 topic ideas for you:
- Trends in your [insert niche] for 2015
- New ways to overcome [insert problem] in 2015
- A 2015 resource list for [insert your ideal clients]
- How [insert niche] will change in 2015
- How to make 2015 your best year yet
- How mental health is going to change in 2015
There are lots more you can do with this, but hopefully you get the idea.
The great thing about this blog topic is it also helps you position yourself as a thought leader and topic expert. When you’re someone who is looking to the future and able to forecast trends and changes, you’ll find your audience keeps coming back to you for this information again and again.
I hope you have fun with this topic!
Guidelines for sharing
Once you’ve completed your blog post, please share it in the comments section below so we can all read your challenge submission.
- If you’re joining the challenge late, you can see all the blog topics for the months you’ve missed on our website here.
- Please share your blog posts on Twitter when completed with the hashtag: #TherapyWorks! and mention @AUcounselling in your tweet so I can then share your blog posts on our social media accounts.
- When you’ve completed your blog, please add the title of your post and the URL to the comments of this post.
- There is a group pin board where we will pin all the posts related the challenge. Please follow the Australia Counselling Pinterest account so I can add you.
- Please share the blog posts of others and add comments to their blogs so we can all benefit from the power of the social web!
If you’ve landed on this page from social media and are not signed up for the 2014 blog challenge, you can do so here.