It’s that time of the year when we turn towards the holidays and get ready for celebrating with family and friends.
The holidays are often a very difficult time for many people, so this is the perfect time to create a blog post that can support your readers.
There is also an opportunity to write a tips post about how to manage and cope with the holidays.
Some options to consider include:
- X Tips for Navigating the Silly Season with Grace and Dignity
- How to Survive the In-laws at Christmas
- Tips for a Healthy Approach to Food During the Holidays
- How to Use the Holidays to Improve Your Mental Health
- X Ways to Stay Sane During the Holidays
- How to Create a Meaningful Christmas for Your Friends and Family
- The Psychology of Dysfunctional Relationships at Christmas
I hope this is giving you some ideas to get you started.
Remember, there’s not long until the holiday season begins, so make sure you complete and publish this post within the next 2 weeks before Christmas Day.
Enjoy and happy holidays!
Guidelines for sharing
Once you’ve completed your blog post, please share it in the comments section below so we can all read your challenge submission.
- If you’re joining the challenge late, you can see all the blog topics for the months you’ve missed on our website here.
- Please share your blog posts on Twitter when completed with the hashtag: #TherapyWorks! and mention @AUcounselling in your tweet so I can then share your blog posts on our social media accounts.
- When you’ve completed your blog, please add the title of your post and the URL to the comments of this post.
- There is a group pin board where we will pin all the posts related the challenge. Please follow the Australia Counselling Pinterest account so I can add you.
- Please share the blog posts of others and add comments to their blogs so we can all benefit from the power of the social web!
If you’ve landed on this page from social media and are not signed up for the 2014 blog challenge, you can do so here.
photo credit: “KIUKO”