Celebrities are often in the news and tabloids for the wrong reason. There’s often been a scandal, a divorce, or the gossip magazines are following their every move.
However, for this blog challenge, I want you to blog about celebrities that have inspired you through something they have done.
This could include:
- a charity or cause they passionately support
- a point of view they take on mental health issues
- the work they are doing that is making a difference in the world
- the art they are creating and what they are expressing
Remember, a celebrity does not have to be the classic Hollywood movie star.
It’s ok to blog about whoever you consider to be a celebrity in your field, or someone you admire in another area of the arts or sciences.
Guidelines for sharing
Once you’ve completed your blog post, please share it in the comments section below so we can all read your challenge submission.
- If you’re joining the challenge late, you can see all the blog topics for the months you’ve missed on our website here.
- Please share your blog posts on Twitter when completed with the hashtag: #TherapyWorks! and mention @AUcounselling so I can then share your blog posts on our social media accounts.
- There is a group pin board where we will pin all the posts related the challenge. Please follow the Australia Counselling Pinterest account so I can add you.
- Please share the blog posts of others in the blogging challenge so we can all benefit from the power of the social web!
If you’ve landed on this page from social media and are not signed up for the 2014 blog challenge, you can do so here.