‘How to’ posts are some of the most popular blog posts online today.
I would take a bet it’s likely you’ve done many a ‘how to’ search in Google yourself.
It makes sense that these are popular posts online because people are surfing the internet for information and knowledge.
And people includes your ideal clients.
Brain storm ‘How to’ posts
Take some time to think about the biggest questions, problems, struggles, issues and disappointments your ideal clients are struggling with.
These ideas will help you create a “how to” post to answer their question or solve their problem.
Here are some examples:
- How to raise your self esteem
- How to raise emotionally healthy children
- How to heal from infidelity
- How to talk with your teenagers, not at them
Do you see how every one of those posts arises from a common problem, issue, struggle or pain point?
So for this challenge, I want you to write a ‘How To’ post to help your ideal client solve a common problem, issue or answer a common question.
Guidelines for sharing
Once you’ve completed your blog post, please share it in the comments section below so we can all read your challenge submission.
- If you’re joining the challenge late, you can see all the blog topics for the months you’ve missed on our website here.
- Please share your blog posts on Twitter when completed with the hashtag: #TherapyWorks! and mention @AUcounselling in your tweet so I can then share your blog posts on our social media accounts.
- There is a group pin board where we will pin all the posts related the challenge. Please follow the Australia Counselling Pinterest account so I can add you.
- Please share the blog posts of others and add comments to their blogs so we can all benefit from the power of the social web!
If you’ve landed on this page from social media and are not signed up for the 2014 blog challenge, you can do so here.