Come and join Australia Counselling member Jodie Gale for an afternoon of creating your 2015 goals with SOUL!
You will spend the afternoon together:
- Connecting with other like-minded, soulful women
- Spending time guided through a creative visualization focused on where you want to go with a specific issue, 2015 or your life as a whole
- Looking at how your life energy gets stuck in unhealthy patterns and what it is that sabotages or gets in your way of achieving your goals
- Experiencing reflective meditation, a tool that you can continue to use at home
- Getting in touch with new ideas, opportunities, hopes, dreams and passions
- Expressing your creativity through the use of art and craft materials (don’t worry, you don’t have to be Picasso!)
- Creating a vision board or art journal with SOUL for 2015
- Fostering your true self and qualities such as self-acceptance, self-care, self-compassion and self-love
- Listening to music that moves the SOUL
- Enjoying a wholesome, homemade afternoon tea
At the end of this workshop you will go home with a solid plan for putting your SOUL goals into action grounded in value, meaning and purpose.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for women and is perfect for anyone who wants to spend an afternoon connecting with like-minded, soulful women.
It is also for you if you have spent 2014 (or longer):
- Feeling stuck in a rut, lost or directionless in your life and/or career
- Unhappy in your relationships with colleagues, friends, partner or family
- Suffering with alcohol, eating and body image problems or other unhealthy life patterns
- Feeling stressed out or overwhelmed with busyness and not allowing time for achieving your SOUL goals
- Struggling with a poor sense of self-esteem, confidence and worth and this is holding you back from living the life you dream of
- Setting unrealistic goals, focusing on the superficial and wanting a deeper exploration of that which your deeper Self truly longs for
Date and Time
Saturday 17th January, 2015, 1pm to 5pm
Allambie Heights, Northern Beaches, Sydney 2011
Buses servicing this area are the 280 bus from Chatswood -Warringah Mall or the 142 bus from Manly to Frenchs Forest.
- Art and craft materials
- Wholesome, homemade afternoon tea
Please bring with you some images/magazines to cut out pictures for your vision board and your journal if you use one.
Jodie will email you some information to read for reflection prior to the workshop.
Click here for more information about the workshop.
About Jodie Gale
Sydney Soul-Centred Life-Coach, Counsellor and Psychotherapist Jodie Gale, is a leading specialist in women’s emotional, psychological and spiritual health and well-being. She has appeared in Australian Well-Being Magazine, PsychCentral, About.Com, The Manly Daily, ABC Radio, Australia Counselling, CAPA Quarterly & The World of Psychology. Over the last 15 years, Jodie has helped 100s of women transform their lives. She has a private counselling, life-coaching and psychotherapy practice in Manly and Allambie Heights on the Northern Beaches of Sydney.
Jodie is passionate about putting the soul back into therapy! Visit her website www.JodieGale.com for more information about her.