In this workshop for mental health professionals, renowned Sex Therapist and Relationship Counsellor Tanya Koens will present on a broad range of sexual issues that present in your work with clients including:
- When to bring up sex?
- Practical tips and techniques on how to
talk about sex
- What to do when your or your client feels
- Why talk about sex?
- Common sexual issues clients may present
- Desire and arousal systems
- The physiology of pleasure
- Sexual issues in relationships today
- Discussions on client presentations
After attending this workshop participants will:
- be aware of the different sexual dysfunctions that affect men and women
- have a greater understanding of desire discrepancy and how to work with it
- understand the importance of sex and intimacy in long term relationships
- have practical tips and approaches to work with clients experiencing sexual difficulties, desire discrepancy
Who Should Come?
This workshop is for:
- Health Practitioners
- Alternative Medicine Practitioners
Date and Time
Tuesday September 8, 2015
9.00am to 5.00pm
One day workshop $340 (GST included)
Early Bird Discount: (by Friday August 28) $295 (GST included)
Cost includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
Cambridge Hotel 212 Riley Street Surry Hills NSW 20010
Click here to download the registration form.
Click here to download the transcript
About the presenter: Tanya Koens
Renowned Sex Therapist and Relationship Counsellor Tanya runs a busy practice in Surry Hills in Sydney and has many thousands of hours of clinical practice as a sex therapist and relationship counsellor. She works with a variety of clients from single males and females, through dating and married couples, same sex relationships, kink, poly and gender queer. She also lectures and teaches about sex and sexuality.
Tanya’s focus is on conscious and authentic relating. Her approach is practical, uses humour and draws on many different counselling frameworks and models to help people relate authentically and consciously to themselves and others. Find out more about Tanya at www.surryhillstherapy.com