The Daring Way™ is a highly experiential methodology based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown. The method was designed for work with individuals, couples, families, work teams, and organizational leaders. It can be facilitated in clinical, educational, and professional settings.
During the process we explore topics such as vulnerability, courage, shame, and worthiness. We examine the thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that are holding us back and we identify the new choices and
practices that will move us toward more authentic and wholehearted living. The primary focus is on developing shame resilience skills and developing daily practices that transform the way we live, love, parent, and lead.
This workshop will be lead by Australia Counselling member Andrea Szasz Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator CDWF. Please note that Brené Brown will not attend this workshop.
Benefits and learning outcomes:
- Understanding shame and how it holds us back from showing up.
- Learning skills to identify shame in the body.
- Gaining practical skills for shame resilience.
- Learning skills to revive our courageous creative side.
- Skills to develop gratitude practice.
- Understanding the Daring Way™ Methodology and the research from which it derives.
7-8 March 2015
Spaces are limited.
$400 for the 2 days