Facebook now has well over 1 billion users, and is hard to ignore when it comes to social media.
However, Facebook marketing is not appropriate for everyone, and you need to consider whether it’s worthwhile to start marketing your therapy practice on Facebook.
So we interviewed Vancouver-based marketing coach Juliet Austin about Facebook marketing and how to get started if you’re not already using it, and how to improve your results if you are using Facebook marketing.
In this interview she shares:
- How to know if Facebook is a marketing tool you should be using.
- How to get started setting up your Facebook page.
- How to get people to like your page.
- How to find other pages to like.
- What kinds of things you should post.
- How often you should post.
- Why you want people to like, comment on and share your posts.
- How to get people to like, comment on and share your posts.
Links and resources mentioned in this podcast
- Facebook business pages
- Facebook Like Box
- Facebook Like Box plugin for WordPress
- Australia Counselling membership – Join Australia Counselling to promote your private practice
Watch the video tutorial below to see how to use your Facebook business page to like, comment and share other Facebook pages, as mentioned in the podcast by Juliet.
About Juliet Austin
Juliet Austin is a Vancouver-based Marketing Coach and Copywriter who assists therapists and healing professionals in marketing their services and products. Since 1999 she has assisted her clients in developing and implementing no or low-cost marketing strategies for both on and off the Internet. As a copywriter, Juliet specializes in writing compelling website copy intended to get website visitors to take action. Visit her website for more information at www.julietaustin.com
Listen to the audio with the player at the top of this post, or listen on SoundCloud, Stitcher Radio, or subscribe in iTunes.