This workshop is hosted by Australia Counselling member Karen Daniel.
The aim of this experiential training course is to give counsellors and therapists of diverse orientations, the basic skills, knowledge and experience to confidently use Sandplay Therapy with their clients.
This competency-based training course uses a flexible learner-centered approach that will help participants gain knowledge and understanding and develop skills in the application of sandplay therapy.
The 3 key areas of the training will be:
- Underpinning knowledge
- Practical skills
- Appropriate attitudes of a sandplay therapist
Participants will gain:
- an outline of Jung’s process of Individuation
- the theoretical basis of working with Sandplay as a therapeutic tool
- the knowledge, skills & practice required to effectively work with Sandplay
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- explore how Sandplay can complement the therapeutic techniques already in practice
- develop and practice skills to facilitate the process with clients
- experience the Sandplay process for themselves
- consider practical ways to introduce working with Sandplay into their own work situations
$2,500 fee includes course text book and manual; lunches, morning & afternoon teas.
(02) 9449 7121
0403 773 757
This certificate course has been approved by the Australian Counselling Association for OPD.