This 60 minute video was created for the Australia Counselling members to introduce the features of WordPress websites to therapists and counsellors. WordPress is a powerful blogging platform that can also be used to create stand-alone counselling websites. A WordPress site allows you to add and delete pages, create blog posts, add audio, video and downloadable PDFs, to name a few functions. It can also be used for ecommerce, so you can sell your therapy products online.
In this live 60-minute webinar, I will be sharing:
- A brief history of WordPress and blogging.
- Why use WordPress and why blog?
- Which is better- wordpress.com or wordpress.org?
- The most powerful features of WordPress websites.
- An overview of effective WordPress designs for healthcare professionals.
- A brief orientation to the WordPress dashboard.
- Answers to your biggest WordPress questions.
If you’re an Australia Counselling member, you can access the full video series WordPres for Therapists here.
If you’re not an Australia Counselling member, you can purchase the video series that teaches you how to build your own therapy website using WordPress at www.wordpressfortherapists.com
Click the video below to play
What do you think about using WordPress for your therapy or counselling website? Add your comments below.