Clinton Power, founder of Australia Counselling recently hosted a live webinar in which over 100 therapists signed up to learn how an online appointment scheduler can help you increase your client bookings. The latest research suggests that by having an online appointment scheduler on your website, you can increase your client bookings by more than 30%.
In this 60-minute webinar, Clinton covers:
- How to make your online appointment system work like a Virtual Assistant and capture client bookings while you sleep
- How online bookings can fill your diary, even when you’re away on holidays and unavailable to answer calls
- How to navigate ethical and privacy issues related to accepting online bookings
- How easy it is to manage your online diary and make and cancel bookings
- Tips for maximising your online diary and having total control of the appointments you offer
- Important settings and features that mean less administration and more time for you to do what you love
- Lots of cool tips and tricks to make best use of this powerful tool
Special offer! If you sign up for a free trial with Full Slate before the end of March, 2013, you will receive a 50% discount off your first month’s fees if you decide to go onto a paid plan once your free trial is over. You don’t need a credit card to start your free trial and you can receive up to 10 new online bookings or make 100 staff bookings to trial the system to see if it’s right for you. If you’d like to start your free trial, click the large yellow button under the video to get started.
Click below to watch the replay of this webinar.