The Australia Counselling Podcast has come a long way since I published the first podcast on September 8, 2013.
In just over 2 years the podcast has been downloaded over 63,000 times and listened to in 98 countries across the world.
So for episode 99 I decided to go back through the archives and see which of our podcasts were the most downloaded episodes of all time.
In this compilation podcast, you can hear highlights from our most popular episodes.
The top 10 Australia Counselling Podcasts of all time (based on downloads) are:
- #10 077: Coming Out: What Therapists Need to Know When Working with LGBTI Clients – an interview with Matt Glover
- #9 063: What is Narcissism and Why is it Becoming an Epidemic? – an interview with Dr Jean Twenge
- #8 020: Positive Psychology: Powerful Interventions for Helping Clients Change – an interview with Dr Kate Lemerle
- #7 004: Gestalt Therapy: A Relational (Re)turn – an interview with Dr Michael Reed
- #6 080: The Neuroscience of Resilience – an interview with Linda Graham, MFT
- #5 073: Overcoming Shock: Healing the Traumatised Mind and Heart – an interview with Diane Zimberoff and David Hartman
- #4 078: The Challenges of Working with High-Conflict Couples – an interview with Jacqueline McDiarmid
- #3 064: The Lived Experience of Borderline Personality – an interview with Sonia Neale
- #2 075: The Yalom Interview: Creatures of a Day and Other Tales of Psychotherapy – an interview with Irvin D. Yalom
- #1 072: Out of the Blue: Six Non-Medication Ways to Relieve Depression – an interview with Bill O’Hanlon
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- MGA Counselling Services – Matt Glover’s counselling practice
- Encountering the LGBTI Community – workshops run by Matt Glover
- www.jeantwenge.com – website of Dr Jean Twenge
- The Narcissism Epidemic: Living in the Age of Entitlement by Jeana Twenge with co-author W. Keith Campbell. (2010)
- Institute for Applied Positive Psychology – Brisbane psychologist Dr Kate Lemerle
- Reed Psychology – Sydney psychologist Michael Reed PhD
- Bouncing Back: Rewiring Your Brain for Maximum Resilience and Well-Being – Linda Graham, MFT. Available on Amazon in Kindle and paperback.
- Linda Graham, MFT – website
- Overcoming Shock: Healing the Traumatised Mind and Heart by Diane Zimberoff and David Hartman
- The Wellness Institute Website
- www.coupleandfamily.com – Jacqueline McDiarmid’s website
- www.SoniaNeale.com – website of Sonia Neale
- www.yalom.com – website of Dr Irvin D. Yalom
- Creatures of a Day: And Other Tales of Psychotherapy (Hardcover) by Dr Irvin D. Yalom
- Out of the Blue: Six Non-Medication Strategies to Relieve Depression
- Bill O’Hanlon’s website
Listen to the audio with the player at the top of this post, or listen on SoundCloud, Stitcher Radio, or subscribe in iTunes.