In this 45 minute video, Tamara Suttle, founder of the very popular blog for therapists called Private Practice from the Inside Out speaks about how to use relationships as the basis of your therapy marketing.
Tamra also speaks about:
- How she built her own practice when she was starting out? What worked and what didn’t work?
- How marketing has changed for therapists today in terms of what they need to focus on in their marketing efforts, as opposed to 5 or 10 years ago.
- How to use marketing as the foundation of all your marketing efforts
- The importance of counsellors in developing relationships online today
- Tips for building relationships offline and how to approach networking
- Tips for counsellors who are starting a new private practice today and have no clients.
- Tips for therapists who have had a busy practice in the past but have lost clients and need to build up again.
About the presenter:
Tamara G. Suttle, M.Ed., LPC has maintained a private clinical practice since 1991 and founded Private Practice from the Inside Out in 2003. She is the host of the blog, All Things Private Practice. For almost 20 years she has consulted with and coached creative and health care professionals and entrepreneurs.
She has completed over one thousand of hours of training and research, reading and interviews with very successful marketing professionals, thought leaders, writers, psychotherapists, and other cultural creatives to learn what does and does not work to build a successful private practice that brings profit, energy, and joy. She has also built two vigorous and vibrant private practices based only on full-fee paying clients. Tamara is licensed as a Professional Counsellor in both Texas and Colorado and maintains a growing private practice. You can learn more about her clinical practice at her website.